Sunday 4 February 2018

Bike Beans Café lease

Sue Bellamy found this piece of unwelcome news on Bike Beans' Facebook pages and has forwarded it to us:

"Over the Christmas period I have taken the very difficult decision not to personally renew the lease on Bike Beans Cycle Café which expires at the end of March 2018. Having thoroughly enjoyed & dedicated 6 fantastic years to 'fuelling the revolution' and building a fantastic community, I feel it's now time to move on and make way for "new blood".
My overwhelming desire is that Bike Beans Cycle Cafe continues under new ownership. I am already underway looking for a suitable successor, with this aim being supported by both the Landlord and the Club committee.

What does this mean for our customers & members?

Business as usual from the team & I until the end of March.

From April and beyond the aim is to find a successor to take our vibrant little business forward.

So if you or you know anyone that maybe seriously interested in ‘living the dream’ and taking on a well established, award winning Cycle Cafe with a strong reputation and following, as well as 200 Club members, then please contact me. Feel free to share .

jamie@bikebeans.co.uk
07941 535837

I look forward to this ‘great thing’ carrying on .... I better go and open up .... See you soon !

Jamie

2nd Feb.

No comments:

Post a Comment