Saturday 11 April 2020

Riding in Richmond Park, when it's closed to cyclists!

Working for the NHS is finally paying off after 25 years!  The weather has been so so good a lot of us are able to take advantage of it!  I have been into Richmond Park twice using my ID.  They are allowing key workers in with ID and I also have a letter we were given to carry around with me.  It was so peaceful with only a handful of bikes, a few joggers and walkers.

I went through Kingston and not a soul in Kingston Market Place.  Along the River Thames- a few more people there so had to be more careful.  It was along there I saw Mike Barrett.  Past Ham House and into the park.  I was stopped twice for my ID, but I really don't have a problem with that.  It stops everyone else going in!

Take care everyone.  Happy Easter.  Stay safe and stay well.

~Sue Bellamy
Pembroke Lodge car park

Empty road

Relaxed deer

Pen Ponds

Kingston market on Saturday morning

Ham house


No comments:

Post a Comment