Tuesday 5 January 2021

Sue finds time to share her thoughts

 



Happy New Year everyone. Well, let’s hope this lock down works. I’m having my Covid vaccine on Sunday.

I know I’m very lucky to still have a job during these crazy times, but do feel very resentful when I hear people complaining they are bored at home. Most earn a lot more than I do, but still aren’t happy. I have to go to work every day and don’t have enough time to do everything I should be doing at home- why you ask, because I go out walking and cycling on my day’s off!

I don’t do all the interesting rides like a lot of you do; but have really enjoyed following the swan families in Bushey, Home and Richmond Parks. I certainly know more about them than I did before lock-down.

Some people have tried to say I have spent too much time out on my bike, but that still didn’t stop me. My Strava figures have come through and they say I have done a total of 4,300 miles and I think 3,785 miles was cycling the rest walking, so very pleased with that.

The photos are a mixture from the past few walks and rides.

 


     Stay safe and well.







        Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment