Friday 28 February 2014

About this blog

This blog has been set up to enable communication between members of the Beginners Groups. This was agreed at the meeting of  group leaders and others on the 24th January 2014.
I agreed to take this on, despite knowing little about blogs and websites, and so far have come up with this format.
There will be a link to this blog on the Cyclingswlondon website.
To post information, photos or ideas on this blog, please send them to me at my ordinary e-mail address.
This is fredallcard@gmail.com.

Harry Cole

1 comment:

  1. Hi Harry,
    Congratulations on this starting this blog. I think you have selected the best medium for this. Google+ is the instrument of the future and I believe a lot better than Facebook.
    Hope to see you soon and all the best!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete